Quatloos!

Quatloos!

RSS: Quatloos!  | XML

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Israeli (Kinda/Sorta) Freemen

Credit: See Below

Curiously, there are also freemen in Israel. The above banner is from the following web page, where Eyal Lior proudly proclaims his 'Project no State in Israel', with the subheading stating  'A government is a gang of murderers, thieves and liars, no service or product should be forced on you at gunpoint'.

...but don't hold back, Mr. Lior, tell us how you really feel about the government.

While the ideology is not 100% "freemen", so far as I can tell, e.g., not having anything about the birth bond conspiracy theories, Magna Carta, etc., it is so extremely anarchist so as to amount, in effect, to the same thing.

The crucial point is that Lior does not merely believe, like anarchists on the one hand and Ayn Rand on the other, that the (or any) government is evil and should be dismantled. He thinks that he can, single-handedly, declare that it has been dismantled, and that he does not have to pay taxes, social security, etc. Apparently Rand was a wishy-washy wimp in her views about the government; Lior sets her straight.

Worst of all, he gives "legal advice" to clients suckers on how to not pay taxes, not pay traffic tickets, etc. No doubt, Israeli bureaucracies (like those everywhere) being what they are, he may well occasionally "win" for a client a remission of minor traffic fines or the like, just so that the clerk involved will not have to deal with this nudnick. But it needs not be explained here what trouble he can get his clients into.

Especially amusing is his 'deceleration of cowardice'  (lit. 'of fear') which he suggests attaching to all government forms, payments, licences, etc., so as to then sue the state for damages (good luck, kiddo). In this commendably brief form (a few lines; link in Hebrew), the undersigned declares that one is paying or requesting a license to do something because one is 'terrified by the power of the state'. Anarchists are at least better at self-mockery than "real" freemen.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At April 9, 2017 at 6:16 AM , Blogger עורך הבלוג said...

Hey Avital, thanks for writing about me! I'm flattered!

Today I've addressed some of the things you write here, which you seem to have gotten wrong about me and what I do--so check out my latest episode of the No-State-Project-Israel (www.EyalLior.com / www.NoStateProject.co.il).

I would also like to invite you to call my (live) show and debunk me, if you can. We can do this on my show, or on any other live show that you want and can arrange us to appear on. I also invite and actually officially *challenge* you to answer 5 basic questions about *your* "philosophy" and belief in a "State". You can do it either in English (www.government-on-trial.com) or in Hebrew (www.government-on-trial.co.il). Consider yourself challenged :)

 
At April 23, 2017 at 10:45 PM , Blogger Madonaldo said...

I am Alecia,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite two weeks.i met this man on a blog his name is Dr Abalaka is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website site, and now me and my ex are living very ok now.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) i believe that your story will change for better,or if you have any question you can contact me here as 1001madonado@gmail.com if you have any question Thank you.

 
At July 20, 2017 at 12:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your great info, the article are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for your next post....! Offshore Investments in Australia

 
At July 26, 2018 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Check to get the money for administrations are supplanting the customary managing an accounting framework, usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

 
At March 16, 2020 at 8:31 PM , Blogger giaonhan247 said...


FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Recent Discussions



Discussions Forums

 

 
Previous Posts

Tony-the-Wonder-Llama
Have a question for Quatloos?
Ask
Tony-the-Wonder-Llama

 Report A Fraud


 

Ye Old Quatloos!       |       Quatloos Version 2.05

© 2002- by Quatloosia Publishing LLC. All rights reserved. No portion of this website may be reprinted in whole or in part without the express, written permission of Quatloosia Publishing LLC. This site is http://www.quatloos.com. Legal issues should be faxed to (877) 698-0678. Our attorneys are Grobaty & Pitet LLP (http://grobatypitet.com) and Riser Adkisson LLP (http://risad.com).

Management of Pay Per Click

 

Web Development by John Barrick